Volunteering is a great way to develop new friendships, learn new skills, help the community and preserve the heritage of Donald Park.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Bringing area students to the park
- Maintaining the Bluebird Trail & records
- Monitoring & eradicating invasive species
- Mowing grass & weeds
- Maintaining the trail system
- Working on waterway preservation projects
- Preparing areas for controlled burns
- Collecting & spreading seeds in prairie areas
- Helping with special events
- Becoming a board member
- Young people complete service projects for the park, earning advancement toward prestigious awards – Eagle Scout rank in Boy Scouts or Gold Awards in Girl Scouts.
Want to see what our volunteers have been working on lately? Click here to learn more and see photos.